2. Use Of Personal Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with information about your website and those of your competitors.
- Notify you about changes we make to our goods and services.
- Send you marketing communications where you have requested these, and by using your information to complete the relevant contact form.
- Create an account and provide login information so that you can access certain content on the Company's websites.
- Contact you, for example, via one of our Eye10 employees.
- Present the content on our websites in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Administer our websites and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our websites safe and secure.
If you do not provide this information, you may not be able to have the benefit of access to our services.
3. Collection of information
Where we collect information from our service providers or business partners, we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share your data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
4. Who we give your information to
We may give your information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, who support our processing of personal data under this policy. We may also give your information to our Partners for joint marketing actions related to Eye10 products only. No such Partner shall be authorized to use your information except in connection with Eye10-related activities. If any of these parties are using your information for direct marketing purposes, we will only transfer the information to them for that purpose with your prior consent. Eye10 does not sell to, or share this information with, third parties unless such sale or sharing is permitted by applicable law. For the avoidance of doubt, your personal login information will never be sold to or shared with any third parties without your permission.
- Our selected third parties may include: Organizations which process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. This includes in supporting the services we offer through the website, in particular those providing website and data hosting services, providing fulfilment services, distributing any communications we send, supporting or updating marketing lists, facilitating feedback on our services and providing IT support services from time to time. These organizations will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their support functions.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy (this will not identify you as an individual).
[Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and subject to the cookie section of this policy. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Eye10 or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eye10 our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime.
5. Where we store your information
To make our websites work properly, we place small data files called “cookies” on your device. Most big websites do this too.
6.1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. These collect and store certain information, and these typically involve pieces of information or code that a website transfers to or accesses from your computer hard drive or mobile device to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies and similar technologies enable you to be remembered when using that computer or device to interact with websites and online services and can be used to manage a range of features and content as well as storing searches and presenting personalized content.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our websites if you do so.
A number of cookies and similar technologies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Others are used to remember you when you return to the website and are stored in your browser until you delete them or your browser deletes them based on the expiration date defined by the cookie’s file.
We use these cookies and other technologies on the basis that they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or because using them is in our legitimate interests (where we have considered that these are not overridden by your rights), and, in some cases, where required by law, where you have consented to their use.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your account.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may also work with advertising networks that gather information about the content on our website you visit and on information on other websites and services you visit. This may result in you seeing advertisements on our websites or our advertisements when you visit other websites and services of third parties. For more information about how to turn this feature off see below.
6.3. Disabling Cookies
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our websites If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to fully engage with our websites.
6.4. Use of Google Analytics
Our websites use third party cookies such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to these third-party websites for further information and for their cookies statements.
7. Do Not Track Policy
8. Marketing Choices
9. Our Retention of Your Information
10. Your Rights
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing;
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also change your marketing preferences at any time and can unsubscribe from Eye10 emails by emailing email@example.com
While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to reject such requests or to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if required or permitted by applicable law. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
11. Security of Your Personal Information
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions.